The State, taking care of its residents, forms a weekly Reserves of Social Benefits for the population of the Land of Clones:
- 40% of the "Social status" income item;
- 20% of the profit of the State Farm (except the Magic Hens' Fair);
- 20% of State profit from Gold Mines (from mines sold at auction);
- 10% of the State profit at "Jewelry" section (when ordering products);
- 15% of the State tax for renaming settlements;
- 15% of the profit of the Securities Auction (when buying securities for gold coins);
- 4% of the expenses for the construction of Hamlets;
- 4% of the expenses for development of factories and enterprises in the Settlements;
- 30% of the "intermediate reserves of Principalities", if any.
Payments from the Reserves of Social Benefits are made weekly on Fridays. The Reserves are divided into four equal parts and are paid by the State as follows:
Social Benefit by age. It is paid to all clones of the social status of Craftsman and higher.
The Benefit is paid according to the "weight" of the clone. "Weight" in this case is the number of days since the clone was born.
Social Benefit for social status. It is paid to all clones of the social status of Craftsman and higher.
The Benefit is paid according to the "weight" of the clone. "Weight" in this case is the social status of the clone, in points:
- Craftsman - 5 points
- Peasant - 10 points
- Townsman - 40 points
- Merchant - 150 points
- Nobleman - 400 points
- Boyar - 1500 points
- Emperor - 10000 points
Part three and Part four (both parts are the half of the Reserves):
They are paid to the Active Players Reserves of the current day. These Reserves are paid to players who have reached sufficient heights in the development of the categories of accounting. More information about the accumulation and distribution of the Active Players Reserves can be found in the "Character" - "Account score" section.