[править] The rules of the Auction of the securities
Any user in whose account there is a clone of the social status other than the status of "Serf", can participate in the auction.
Lots of securities are offered for sale by the State of the Land of Clones during emissions.
Lots of 1, 10 or 100 securities are available for purchase. The price for the lot is specified taking into account the number of securities in it. When you purchase a lot, you purchase all the securities in the lot.
Securities are offered for sale in the following proportions:
- 10% of the issued amount of securities - lots of 100 securities;
- 30% - lots of 10 securities;
- 60% - lots of 1 security.
Securities of the Era of Megaliths are offered for sale in the following proportions:
- 30% of the issued amount of securities - lots of 100 securities;
- 40% - lots of 10 securities;
- 30% - lots of 1 security.
Trading period - the period of time in hours and minutes during which the lot is selling.
The lot can be on sale for an unlimited period. However, from the moment of the first bid for the purchase, the auction for this lot will be completed in 24 hours.
If at the last minute of the trading period one of the players makes a bid, the trading period for this lot is extended by one minute.
A "step" is the amount of money or resources that will increase the current value of a lot when a player bids on it.
The type of bid depends on the type of securities. Bids can be in gold coins or resources (wood, cereals, stone or iron), hunting gifts or other game items (e.g. gold and silver eggs, etc.). The next bid will increase the current value of the lot by one step. To make a bid, you need to have the right amount of gold coins (resources, etc.). You can make a bid by using the "Bid" button.
You can raise your own bid without restrictions.
Once you have placed a bid, the amount of the bid is reserved. It will be finally withdrawn after the purchase of the corresponding lot. If your bid is outbid by the other player, the previously reserved bid will be returned to you.
If at the end of the auction you have bought the lot of securities, you will not be able to cancel the transaction. The purchased securities are arrived to the clone's bag within 5-10 minutes after the end of trading. Please read the rules of dividend payment on securities.
The Trading Advisor is designed to simplify the purchase of lots at the Securities Auction, automatically placing bids and buying lots for you.
When creating a purchase order for a Trading Advisor, you specify:
- The type of securities.
- The number of lots you want to buy.
- The type and maximum amount of resource that can be spent on the purchase of one lot.
After receiving your order, the Trading Advisor acts in the following way:
- Every 10 minutes it checks the lots in search of suitable conditions and selects those, trading time which ends and the rate at which is currently minimal.
- If at some point the bid on the lot reaches the maximum allowed by the conditions or if the Trading Advisor does not have enough resources to make the next bid, the Trading Advisor stops monitoring this lot.
- If the Trading Advisor has not enough of the resource to make the first bid, then the Trading Advisor will not perform the search of new lots for bidding and to make them bids within one hour.
In order not to lose lots due to lack of resources, you can set an automatic purchase of the required amount of resources in the Trade Guild.
You can give Trading Advisor an unlimited number of orders for the purchase at the same time.
The cost of the services of the Trading Advisor:
- For the creation of the order will be charged 0.01 gold coins for the fact of creation, regardless of the maximum number of lots in it.
- Making a "capture" of each lot (that is, the first bid on it), the Trading Advisor spends 0.001 gold coins. All subsequent bids on this lot are free.
The fee for the services of the Trading Advisor is not refundable, regardless of the outcome of trading.
This feature is under development and is temporarily unavailable.
[править] Securities Auction's income Reserve
The difference between the sale price of the lot in gold coins and the nominal value of the lot in gold coins is transferred to the State budget. Cost equivalents of resources are not taken into account. The State, in turn, pays from this budget:
- 0.5% - to Charity Reserve;
- 5% - to the Principalities Reserve;
- 5% - to the Reserve of Administrative Units;
- 5% - to the bonus salary fund in the University;
- 5% - to the Reserve of military ranks;
- 15% - to the Social Reserve of the Land of Clones.