Residents of the social status "Peasant" and higher can buy or sell sows and boars of various ages and weights at the Pig Fair.
There are restrictions on the number of heads of pigs with a maximum age of up to 350 days in personal keeping among residents of the State:
The clone acquiring animals (as well as other clones on this account) must have a "work efficiency" indicator of at least 0.
When placing a lot on the Fair, the seller is charged a commission in the amount of %commission_create%% of the cost of the lot. When cancelling a lot, the commission is not refundable.
Upon the fact of the sale, the seller is charged a commission in the amount of %commission_sell%% of the cost of the lot.
The commissions go to the State Budget. The State, in turn, at the end of each working day pays this income to the following funds:
- 10% - to the Social Allowances Fund of the Land of Clones;
- 10% - to the fund of the Wonders of the World "Giant Sunflower";
- 10% - to the fund of the Wonders of the World "Great Ear;
- 20% - to the dividend fund of the State Farm Securities;
- 10% - to the dividend fund of the State Bank Securities;
- 20% - to the dividend fund of the Fair Securities.
Immediately after placing the animal at the fair, as well as after the moment of its production (1 time per day), the lot becomes unavailable for sale for a random period of time (from 5 to 30 minutes). After this period, the lot becomes available for sale again.
Being on the State Farm, the animals continue to eat and produce products as usual.
The tab "Your pigs at the State Farm" contains a list of your animals for sale at the Fair. Here you can remove the animal from the sale (cancel the lot).