At the Cattle Fair, residents of the Land of Clones with social status of peasant and higher can buy or sell cows and bulls of different age and weight.
There are some restrictions on the number of cattle with a maximum age of 420 days in the ownership of the residents of the State:
A clone that purchases animals (as well as other clones on this game account) must have an Energy indicator not less than 0.
When placing a lot at the Fair, the seller is charged a Commission of %commission_create%% of the specified price. When removing the lot, the Commission is not returned.
Upon the transaction, the seller is charged a Commission of %commission_sell%% of the sell price.
At the end of each working day, the State Farm pays the withheld commissions to the following reserves:
- 10% - to the Social Reserves of the Land of Clones
- 10% - to the Reserves of Wonder of the World “Giant Sunflower”
- 10% - to the Reserves of Wonder of the World “Great Ear”
- 20% - to the State Farm’s Securities Reserves
- 10% - to the State Bank’s Securities Reserves
- 20% - to the Fair’s Securities Reserves
Immediately after the placing of animal, as well as after it produces of products (once a day), the lot becomes unavailable for sell for a random period of time (from 5 to 30 minutes).
While they are on the State Farm, the cattle continue to eat and produce products as usual.
On the "your cattle on the State Farm" tab is a list of your cattle, placed for sell. Here you can cancel the animal's placing for sell and return it to the Barnyard.