When placing a lot at the Dragon's Fair, the seller is charged a Commission of 0.5% of the specified price. When removing the lot, the Commission is not returned. A clone that purchases animals (as well as other clones on this game account) must have an Energy indicator not less than 0.
Upon the transaction, the seller is charged a Commission of 40% of the sell price.
At the end of each working day, the State Farm pays the withheld commissions to the following reserves:
- 5% - to the Social Reserves of the Land of Clones
- 5% - to the Reserves of Wonder of the World “Giant Sunflower”
- 5% - to the Reserves of Wonder of the World “Great Ear”
- 10% - to the Amber Mine's Securities Reserves
- 5% - to the State Bank’s Securities Reserves
Immediately after the placing of animal, as well as after it produces of products (once a day), the lot becomes unavailable for sell for a random period of time (from 5 to 30 minutes).
While they are on the State Farm, the cattle continue to eat and produce products as usual.
Details about the life of dragons can be found in the "Dragons" Help section.