Clones of the social status "Craftsman" and higher can work at the University. Each position requires a certain number of "Reasonableness" units.
To work, the clone needs a working tool:
- quill (for all positions).
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work at the University can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except for the Meat Processing Plant).
Craftsmen and clones of higher status start their careers at the University with the position of "Assistant". If his characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
While working at this enterprise, the clone consumes one rate of work efficiency consumption according to their social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the work efficiency consumption is summed up at all enterprises. If a clone does not have enough work efficiency to perform its duties, then he will not cope with them and, accordingly, will not receive a salary and experience units. At the same time, the durability of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal Record of Employment. If an employee is reprimanded in this position for three days in a row, he will be fired.
At any time, you can leave the University at your own request.
Feature of employment: on the first day of work, as well as on the day of promotion, the clone does not receive a salary (this does not spend tools and work efficiency).
Attention! Within one settlement day, it is prohibited to change jobs at enterprises in order to receive additional (extraordinary) salaries (in violation of the general employment rules). Within one settlement day, it is forbidden to leave the enterprises and get a job at the Meat Processing Plant in order to complete tasks, and then return to the enterprises.
Obtaining a Teaching License
All teachers at the University (professors, deans, vice-rectors and rector) require a teaching license to work. There are 4 types of licenses in total:
- License for training "Reasonableness" (issued free of charge and automatically upon employment).
- Geology teaching license (purchasing optionally).
- Jewelry teaching license (purchasing optionally).
- License for training in fisticuffs (currently not issued).
Residents of the Land of Clones, receiving education at the University, pay a State fee. Teachers who have one or another license to teach receive payments from the relevant funds formed by the State.
It is possible to purchase licenses of all types (of available ones), then the teacher will receive payments for each area of study (if the amount of the corresponding fund is more than 0).
A teacher does not need a license to teach rigging practice (however, as well as employment at the University). To receive bonuses from the Captains' Fund, it is enough for the clone's rigging practice score to be at least 100 units.
The salary of all University employees is paid daily at checkout time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part (for each area of study for which there is a license):
- Additional premium.
Also, your clone will receive daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see enterprise page (hover cursor over position name).
Also, teachers (professors, deans, vice-rectors, and rector) can teach for reasonableness and rigging practice in general classrooms. Payment for the sold hours of training is immediately credited to the teacher's game account, minus the state fee of 0.15 gold coin for each hour sold.
University employees can receive premium. The amount of the premium depends on the amount of "Reasonableness" units the clone has. The more units - the higher will be his premium. If the clone has 0 units, or if its amount is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive premium on that day.
"Reasonableness" units can be purchased by exchanging "Experience" or "Charisma" at University.
Every day the State transfers to the University premium fund:
- 0.065 gold coin - from the State fee levied on teachers for each sold hour of training in reasonableness;
- 40% - of the state fee in gold coins, paid by the princes when upgrading "University" in their principalities;
- 10% - from the cost of obtaining of any special education at the University by the inhabitants of the Land of Clones;
- 5% - of the difference between the nominal cost of the security and the cost of its sale at the Securities Auction (in case of sale only for gold coins).
At the end of each working day, the accumulated University premium fund is paid out in two parts:
- 60% of the fund - to all teachers, in proportion to the amount of "Reasonableness" of each clone;
- 40% of the fund - to all assistants and senior assistants, in proportion to the amount of "Reasonableness" of each clone.
In addition, every day the State transfers to the premium funds of teachers of geology and jewelry of the University:
- 30% - from the cost of obtaining the "Geologist" education by the inhabitants of the Land of Clones at the University.
- 30% - from the cost of obtaining the "Jeweler" education by the inhabitants of the Land of Clones at the University.
Each of these funds is paid daily to all teachers who have received the appropriate license, in proportion to the amount of "reasonableness".
Number of workplaces and promotions
Each position has a different number of workplaces. This number is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of places for the position of an assistant is not limited.
- The number of places for the position of a senior assistant is not limited.
- The number of places for the position of a professor is not limited.
- The number of places for the positions of a dean is limited and equals 9.
- The number of places for the position of a vice-rector is limited and equals 3.
- The number of places for the position of a rector is limited and equals 1.
New vacancies are not automatically opened. The transfer from position to position takes place at the checkout time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may be vacated (if the clone fired of his own or for other reasons). In this case, free places will display at enterprise.
To qualify as a Dean, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- Have the required social status (or higher);
- Have more "Reasonableness" than the worst worker in this position.
If your clone has taken the position of assistant, senior assistant or professor, then he will work in it until he quits himself or is fired due to a lack of work efficiency or a tool. Deans, vice-rectors and the rector can be removed to a lower position by a more skilled applicant (by the amount of reasonableness).