Clones with the appropriate military rank can work in the General Staff. Each position requires a certain military rank and the number of units of "Military Expertises".
Military rank can be obtained by learning in the Command of Military Affairs.
"Military Expertises" clone can get in the following ways:
- working in security or doing robberies;
- participating in tournaments;
- visiting Warrior Temple Complex;
- training at the princely Arena;
- using various jewelry accessories.
To work, the clone needs a working tool:
- quill (for all positions).
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work at the General Staff can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except for the Meat Processing Plant).
Attention! Work in the General Staff is equated to military service, it cannot be combined with service in the Prince's Troops of any principality.
While working at this enterprise, the clone consumes one rate of work efficiency consumption according to their social status. In addition to one rate of work efficiency consumption, the clone spends 4 work efficiency units on any of the positions in the enterprise. If a clone combines several jobs, the work efficiency consumption is summed up at all enterprises. If a clone does not have enough work efficiency to perform its duties, then he will not cope with them and, accordingly, will not receive a salary and experience units. At the same time, the durability of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal Record of Employment. If an employee is reprimanded in this position for three days in a row, he will be fired.
At any time, you can resign from the General Staff of your own free will (but not earlier than the next day after employment). Also, dismissal is possible if the clone is forced out of position by a stronger applicant. In this case, dismissal can occur right on the day of employment.
Attention! Within one settlement day, it is prohibited to change jobs at enterprises in order to receive additional (extraordinary) salaries (in violation of the general employment rules). Within one settlement day, it is forbidden to leave the enterprises and get a job at the Meat Processing Plant in order to complete tasks, and then return to the enterprises.
Possibilities of rank promotion when working in the General Staff
Working at this enterprise, a clone can get a higher military rank for free. Ranks will be awarded every 30 days of continuous work (without layoffs). However, there are the following restrictions:
- The position of "Staff Major" makes it possible to grow to the rank of "Captain / Captain of the III rank" without training in the Command of Military Affairs.
- The position of "Staff Colonel" makes it possible to grow to the rank of "Lieutenant Colonel / Captain of the II rank" without training in the Command of Military Affairs.
- The position of "Staff Major General" makes it possible to grow to the rank of "Lieutenant Colonel / Captain of the II rank" without training in the Command of Military Affairs.
- The position of "Chief of the General Staff" makes it possible to grow to the rank of "Lieutenant Colonel / Captain of the II rank" without training in the Command of Military Affairs.
For promotion to the rank, starting with the rank of "Colonel/Captain 1st rank", training at the General Staff Academy will be required.
In the case of dismissal from position (for any reason), the period of continuous service is reset to zero. At the next employment, the countdown of days will start again.
The salary of all General Staff employees is paid daily at checkout time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part:
- Additional premium.
Also, your clone will receive daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see enterprise page (hover cursor over position name).
General Staff employees can receive premium. The amount of the premium depends on the amount of "Military Expertise" units the clone has. The more units - the higher will be his premium. If the clone has 0 expertises, or if its amount is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive premium on that day.
"Military Expertises" can be increased by the methods described in chapter § Employment Conditions, as well as by using magical artifacts.
Every day the State transfers to the General Staff premium Fund:
- 10% - from the profit on sales of weapons in Gun Shop;
- 10% - from commission on sales on Arm's Stock Market.
At the end of each working day, the accumulated General Staff premium fund is paid out in four parts:
- 20% of the fund - to all Staff Majors, in proportion to the amount of "Military Expertises" of each clone;
- 20% of the fund - to all Staff Colonels, in proportion to the amount of "Military Expertises" of each clone;
- 30% of the fund - to all Staff Major Generals, in proportion to the amount of "Military Expertises" of each clone;
- 30% of the fund - to all Chiefs of the General Staff, in proportion to the amount of "Military Expertises" of each clone.
Number of workplaces and promotions
Each position has a different number of workplaces. This number is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of places for the position of a Staff Major is limited and equals 20.
- The number of places for the position of a Staff Colonel is limited and equals 5.
- The number of places for the position of a Staff Major General is limited and equals 2.
- The number of places for the position of a Chief of the General Staff is limited and equals 1.
New vacancies are not open automatically. There is also no automatic promotion. A clone can take a position, displacing a "weaker" worker, even if there are no vacancies (if his military rank and characteristics are higher than those specified in the requirements). Thus, a worker with low characteristics can be dismissed from his position at any time.
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may be vacated (if the clone fired of his own or for other reasons). In this case, free places will display at enterprise.
Attention! It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus "special expertises" without reducing the durability of artifacts at the scheduled time.