Clones of the social status "Craftsman" and higher can work at the Shipyard.
To work, the clone needs a working tool:
- vat (for resin cooker);
- axe (for a carpenter);
- case of drawing instruments (for an engineer);
- abacus (for assistant manager);
- scales (for manager).
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work at the Shipyard can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except for the Meat Processing Plant).
A clone can immediately take a position of resin cooker, carpenter, engineer, assistant manager or manager if the current minimum requirements for the position are met. Even if there are no vacancies for this position, but the characteristics of the clone are higher than those specified in the requirements, then he will get a job. At the same time, a clone with minimal characteristics that previously occupied it will be fired. This is the distinctive feature of this enterprise.
In employment, clones with a higher social status than specified in the requirements have priority. They can get a job even if their characteristics are below the required ones.
The position of foreman or senior engineer is additional to the main position. For example, a clone can be a resin cooker, and at the same time he can be selected as a foreman resin cooker. For this, he will receive a foreman's salary supplement (gold coins + experience). It is impossible to get a job as a foreman resin cooker without working as a resin cooker. Such a combination does not require additional costs of Work Efficiency and tools, and the salary and experience from both positions are summed up.
While working at this enterprise, the clone consumes one rate of work efficiency consumption according to their social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the work efficiency consumption is summed up at all enterprises. If a clone does not have enough work efficiency to perform its duties, then he will not cope with them and, accordingly, will not receive a salary and experience units. At the same time, the durability of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal Record of Employment. If an employee is reprimanded in this position for three days in a row, he will be fired.
At any time, you can leave the Shipyard at your own request.
Attention! Within one settlement day, it is prohibited to change jobs at enterprises in order to receive additional (extraordinary) salaries (in violation of the general employment rules). Within one settlement day, it is forbidden to leave the enterprises and get a job at the Meat Processing Plant in order to complete tasks, and then return to the enterprises.
The salary of all Shipyard employees is paid daily at checkout time (after 00:00 GMT) in two parts:
- Fixed salary (different for each position).
- Additional premium.
Also, your clone will receive daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see enterprise page (hover cursor over position name).
Shipyard employees can receive premium. If the amount of the premium on some day is less than the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive the premium on that day.
Every day the State transfers to the Shipyard premium fund:
- 10% of the cost of the purchased voyage ship (from the component of gold coins, the cost of the resource is not taken into account).
At the end of each working day, the accumulated Shipyard premium fund is paid out in eight parts:
- 20% of the fund - equally to all resin cookers;
- 10% of the fund - equally to all foremen resin cookers;
- 20% of the fund - equally to all carpenters;
- 10% of the fund - equally to all foremen carpenters;
- 10% of the fund - equally for all engineers;
- 10% of the fund - equally to all senior engineers;
- 10% of the fund - equally to all assistant managers;
- 10% of the fund - equally to all managers.
Number of workplaces and promotions
Each position has a different number of workplaces. This number is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of places for the position of a resin cooker is limited and equals 802.
- The number of places for the position of a foreman resin cooker is limited and equals 80.
- The number of places for the position of a carpenter is limited and equals 400.
- The number of places for the position of a foreman carpenter is limited and equals 40.
- The number of places for the position of an engineer is limited and equals 50.
- The number of places for the position of a senior engineer is limited and equals 5.
- The number of places for the position of an assistant manager is limited and equals 3.
- The number of places for the position of a manager is limited and equals 1.
New vacancies are not automatically opened. A clone can take a position, displacing a "weaker" worker, even if there are no vacancies (if his social status or characteristics are higher than those specified in the requirements). Thus, a worker with low characteristics can be dismissed from his position at any time.
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may be vacated (if the clone fired of his own or for other reasons). In this case, free places will display at enterprise.
To qualify for a higher position (foreman and senior engineer), your clone must meet the following requirements:
- Work in an appropriate lower position;
- Have the required social status (or higher);
- Have more "Charisma" than the worst employee in a higher position.
If these conditions are met, at the checkout time (after 00:00 GMT), your clone will be promoted, and the clone who occupied it before will be moved one step lower.
If there are several equal candidates for a higher position, preference is given to a clone with a greater continuous work seniority in this enterprise.
To take a position of a different type (for example, from resin cookers to go to carpenters), you must first quit your previous position, and then get a job you want, according to general rules.