Clones of the social status "Craftsman" and higher can work at the Port.
The clone does not require a working tool to work.
A clone can only hold one position in a given enterprise. Work at the Chancellery can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except for the Meat Processing Plant).
Craftsmen and clones of higher status start their careers at the Port with the position of "Sailor". If his characteristics meet the conditions of employment for a higher position, the clone will be transferred to it automatically.
While working at this enterprise, the clone consumes one rate of work efficiency consumption according to their social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the work efficiency consumption is summed up at all enterprises. If a clone does not have enough work efficiency to perform its duties, then he will not cope with them and, accordingly, will not receive a salary and experience units. At the same time, the durability of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal Record of Employment. If an employee is reprimanded in this position for three days in a row, he will be fired.
At any time, you can leave the Port at your own request.
Attention! Within one settlement day, it is prohibited to change jobs at enterprises in order to receive additional (extraordinary) salaries (in violation of the general employment rules). Within one settlement day, it is forbidden to leave the enterprises and get a job at the Meat Processing Plant in order to complete tasks, and then return to the enterprises.
The salary of all Port employees is paid daily at checkout time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part:
- Additional premium.
Also, your clone will receive daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see enterprise page (hover cursor over position name).
Port employees can receive premium. The amount of the premium depends on the amount of "Port Skills Expertise" units the clone has. The more units - the higher will be his premium. If the clone has 0 expertises, or if its amount is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), then the clone will not receive premium on that day.
Every day the State transfers to the Port premium fund:
- 5% of all ticket sells to cruises on voyage ships.
At the end of each working day, the accumulated Port premium fund is paid out in four parts:
- 8% of the fund - to all sailors, in proportion to the amount of "Port Skills Expertises" of each clone;
- 55% of the fund - to all senior sailors, in proportion to the amount of "Port Skills Expertises" of each clone;
- 27% of the fund - to all captains, in proportion to the amount of "Port Skills Expertises" of each clone;
- 10% of the fund - to all managers, in proportion to the amount of "Port Skills Expertises" of each clone.
Number of workplaces and promotions
Each position has a different number of workplaces. This number is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of places for the position of a sailor is not limited.
- The number of places for the position of a senior sailor increases with the building of each new voyage ship, according to the table below.
- The number of places for the position of a captain increases with the building of each new voyage ship, according to the table below.
- The number of places for the position of a manager is limited and equals 5.
|Ship type||Senior Sailors||Captains|
With a decrease in the number of voyage ships, extra vacancies will be reduced at the checkout time. At the same time, employees with a minimum amount of "Port Skills Expertise" will be transferred to a lower position.
Recalculation of ships, transfer from position to position and opening of new vacancies in higher positions takes place at the checkout time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day, one or more of the already occupied positions may be vacated (if the clone fired of his own or for other reasons). In this case, free places will display at enterprise.
To qualify for a higher position, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- Have the required social status (or higher);
- Have more "Port Skills Expertises" than the worst employee in a higher position.
If these conditions are met, at the end of the working day, your clone will be promoted, and the clone who occupied it before will be moved one step lower.
The higher social status of the clone does not increase the chance of getting a higher position. It only determines the possibility of occupying a particular position. Only the level of special expertises affects the promotion.
Notice! You can temporarily increase the amount of "Port Skills Expertises" by equipping the clone with the appropriate magical artifacts. With the right use of them, you can significantly increase the clone's chances of promotion!
Attention! It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus "special expertises" without reducing the durability of artifacts at the scheduled time.