[править] Employment terms
Working in the Delivery service is possible for clones of the social status of a craftsman and higher.
The required working tool for a clone are working mittens (for all vacancies, except for managers), quill (pen) and a padlock (for a manager).
A clone can only take 1 working position/job at an enterprise. Your clone's career at the Delivery service, for clones of the social status of a craftsman and higher, begins by working as a handyman, and provided you meet the employment conditions, he/she might get promoted at the end of the working day. For further details - visit the sections below.
Working at the enterprise, a clone consumes 1 work efficiency norm, corresponding to his status. If a clone combines several jobs, and he has an insufficient amount of work efficiency units left to meet his/her obligations, he will then not be able to cope with them and therefore will not receive his salary. If the employee does not perform his/her duties for three days, he will be fired.
The Delivery service worker's salary is paid out daily within an estimated time period (after 00:00 GMT) in two parts:
- Permanent salary (fixed payment, separate for each working position, + enterprise bonus)
- Additional bonuses
The enterprise bonus is formed by means of deduction by the state:
- 6% discount from exchanges (commodity / securities / fair);
- 2% from weapons shop sales;
- 2% of arms sales to robbers;
- 9% of arms sales at an auction of overseas goods, from the price for which the weapon was sold, if it was sold for gold (i.e. if the product was sold for a resource, there will be no deductions);
- 4% of the sales commission on the arms market.
The higher the clone's expertise in logistic - the higher his bonus. If a clone’s expertise is equal to 0 or is insufficient to obtain the minimal prize (0.0001), then on that particular day that clone will receive only a fixed salary.
Also, your clone will be awarded experience points on a daily basis, the number of which depend on the clone's position.
The formation of the Delivery service's bonus fund:
- 3% of the profits of the Trade Guild
- 2% of the state's profits from tourism activities on the Real Land of Clones
- 2% of the income from training the “Intention” characteristic at University
The Delivery service bonuses are paid out in six parts at the end of each working day:
- 20% of the fund - to handymen directly proportionally to the amount of logistic expertise
- 10% of the fund – to skilled handymen directly proportionally to the amount of logistic expertise
- 10% of the fund - to foremen directly proportionally to the amount of logistic expertise
- 10% of the fund - to carriers directly proportionally to the amount of logistic expertise
- 10% of the fund - to forwarders directly proportionally to the amount of logistic expertise
- 40% of the fund - to managers directly proportionally to the amount of logistic expertise
[править] The Number of Vacancies and Promotions
The number of available vacancies for handymen is not limited.
The opening of a new vacancy in higher positions can occur at an estimated time with an increase in the number of employees in accordance with the following proportion: there is 1 skilled handyman for 24 handymen; 1 foreman for 40 handymen; 1 carrier for 77 handymen; 1 forwarder for 100 handymen; 1 manager for 1000 handymen.
You may only grow within your working position by one step in a day, even if the clone's characteristics allow him to take up a new higher vacancy.
If, within the working day, 1 or more vacancies are freed (if a clone resigns / is fired), then the free vacancy will be displayed at the enterprise.
In case of an insufficient number of subordinate employees to maintain this position - the vacancy will be closed at an estimated time (with transfer to a lower vacancy of an employee with the minimum amount of expertise).
In order to take up a higher position, your clone needs to meet the requirements of the position (to dispose of the appropriate status), and have an expertise level in logistic higher than that of the worst employee of the highest position. Then, at the end of the working day, you will take the position that was previously occupied by a clone who in his turn, will be shifted to a lower position. Note that a promotion may even take place when a clone has no working tool that is required for work in a higher position. In this case, the clone will be promoted to a higher position, but due to the lack of the required tool, he will not be able to fulfill his responsibilities, so he will receive the appropriate reprimand.
A higher social status of the clone does not increase his chance of taking a higher working position. Only the level of expertise may have an influence on a promotion.
Notice! The clone can temporarily increase your amount of expertise in logistic, by wearing the corresponding magical artifacts. When properly used, you will be able to substantially increase your clone's chances for a promotion!