There is a brisk sale of chicken farms in the Poultry Market of the State Farm!
Any resident of the Land of Clones can purchase goods at the poultry market if they have the social status of "Peasant" and higher. The "work efficiency" of the clone (as well as the "work efficiency" of other clones on this account) must be at least 0.
The buyer must have a house in his ownership, to which the farm will be attached after the purchase. A clone can only own one chicken farm at a time.
Clones with "Peasant" status can keep a chicken farm with a capacity of up to %status_peasant_max_hens% heads (inclusive). Clones with "Townsman" status and higher can keep a chicken farm with a capacity of up to %status_philistine_max_hens% heads.
On the poultry market, you can buy / sell as an empty chicken farm, or with chickens.
When placing a lot on the poultry market, the seller is charged a commission in the amount of %create_commission%% of the specified price. When cancelling a lot, the commission is not refundable.
When buying a lot, the seller is charged a commission in the amount of %sell_commission%% of the sale price.
Withheld commissions go to the income of the State. In turn, the State pays this profit to the following funds:
- 10% - to the Social Allowances Fund of the Land of Clones;
- 10% - to the fund of the Wonders of the World "Giant Sunflower";
- 10% - to the fund of the Wonders of the World "Great Ear;
- 20% - to the dividend fund of the State Farm Securities;
- 10% - to the dividend fund of the State Bank Securities;
- 20% - to the dividend fund of the Fair Securities.
Immediately after the chicken farm is put up for sale, as well as after the production of its products (1 time per day), the lot becomes unavailable for purchase for a random period of time (from 5 to 30 minutes). After the end of this period, the lot is again available for purchase.
When the farm is in the poultry market, all processes on the chicken farm proceed as usual:
- Chickens continue to consume feed;
- Production continues;
- The clone owner spends 1 unit of work efficiency every day in caring for the farm;
- The time to repair of the chicken farm is decreasing at the usual pace.
Immediately after the sale of the farm, all the contents of the feeder are automatically returned to the bag of the clone seller. The buyer receives a chicken farm with an empty feeder, so immediately after the purchase, you need to take care of the chicken feed!
Detailed rules for keeping chicken farms and obtaining products can be found in the section "Business" → "Livestock Breeding" → "Chicken Farm" → "Help".