[править] Trading conditions of the Fair
1. Any inhabitant of the Land of Clones, whose Energy indicator (as well as the Energy of other clones that are on this account) is not less than 0, except for Serfs, can buy the goods at the Fair. You can't buy your own lot.
2. Put the goods for sale can clones with the social status of the Craftsman and higher. Clones with social status of Serfs can trade in the "Flowers" section, and the price of goods in this section can not exceed the nominal more than 100 times.
3. The price is specified for one unit of goods.
4. Nominal price is minimal price of this type of goods, below which the price can not be assigned.
5. In the "Hunter's Equipment" section, the maximum price of the lot may not be higher than the nominal (including wear) price of the goods.
6. In the "Artifacts" section, the maximum price of the lot can not be higher than the nominal (including wear) price of the goods +20%.
7. In the "Accessories" section, the maximum price of the lot cannot be higher than the nominal (including wear) price of the goods +70% (for rings with infinite durability +20%).
8. In the "Raincoats / jackets / vests" and "Clothing" sections, the maximum price of the lot cannot be higher than the nominal (including wear) price of the goods +70%. In this case, the maximal price of the Leather cloak of dragon scales is taken for 40 gold coins.
9. In the "Clothing" section, only new goods (items with durability equal to the durability in production) may be placed.
10. The volume of goods offered for sale can be any, but integer.
11. If the item is not sold within 120 hours, it will be automatically removed from the sale, and you can put it again if you want.
12. When buying a lot at the Fair to charge the seller a Commission of 5% of the purchase price, but not less than 0.0001 gold.
At the end of each working day, the State pays from this article of income:
- 10% - to the Social benefits Reserve
- 50% - to the Bonus salary reserve of the employees of the Fair
- 20% - to the reserve of securities of the Fair
13. Purchase of lots occurs starting from the lots with minimum price.
14. When placing a lot, the seller can assign a percentage of the "discount" that will be deducted from the amount of gold that he will receive for the sale of the lot (that is, the sales price minus the sales commissions). If several lots with the same price appear on the market, the first will be bought out the lot, for which the seller has set the maximum "discount" percentage.
[править] An example how the "discount" operates
You placed the lot in the amount of 100 units of truffles mushrooms at a price of 0.025 gold coins. The value of the "discount" was indicated in 5%. Some lots of truffles have already been placed at the price of 0.025 gold, but the maximum percentage of the "discount" offered by sellers is less than 5%. In this case, your lot will be bought first of all lots at the price of 0.025 gold. At the same time, you would have received on the game account, without a "discount": 100*0,025*0,95=2,375 gold (taking into account the total Commission of 5% for the sale), with a "discount" of 5% you will receive instead: 2,375 * 0,95=2,2562 gold.
If an existing lot at a price of 0.025 was set "discount" higher than 5%, then your lot will be sold after the lots with a higher "discount" will be sold.
In both cases, the purchase on the Fair occurs starting from the minimum price. That is, if also were lots, for example, with a price of 0.024 and 0.0243, they will be bought first.
After the sale of goods with a "discount", the size of the "discount" in gold is the income of the State. The State, in turn, pays out of this income:
- 10% - to the Fair's Securities Reserves;
- 10% - to the Bonus Salary Reserves at the Lumber Mill, the Mill, the Stone Mine, the Ore Mine and the Carters Guild, in equal shares for each Enterprise;
- 30% - to the Enterprise Bonus Reserves at the Lumber Mill, the Mill, the Stone Mine, the Ore Mine and the Carters Guild;
- 10% - to the Emperors' Residence Reserves;
- 10% - to the Town Planning Reserves (according to the level of development of the Administrative Unit, the income goes to the Treasury of each AU);
- 10% - to the Reserves of Principalities with raised Crest;
- 5% - to the Resource Lottery prize fund, for all types of resources equally.