[править] Trading conditions of the Trade Guild
1. Any inhabitant of the Land of Clones, whose Energy indicator is not less than 0, except for Serfs, can buy the goods (Serfs and hungry clones can buy here only food and gold coins). You can't buy your own lot. Goods whose minimum current value is higher than the nominal value are highlighted in color:
- higher than the nominal, but not more than 1.25 times - light green
- higher than the nominal in 1.25 times and more – green
- higher than the nominal in 1.50 times or more – olive
- higher than the nominal in 1.75 times or more – dark yellow
- higher than the nominal in 2.00 times or more – bright orange
2. In the Commodities Market and the Stock Exchange, the goods and securities can be purchased for gold coins. On the Currency Market, gold coins are purchased for the Clonero. You can buy only an integer amount of goods. For example, you can not buy 0.5 kg of bread. Please note: you cannot buy a fractional number of gold coins on the Currency Market. For example, you can buy 2 gold coins for 2.6 Clonero (at a price of 1.3 Clonero for 1 gold coin), but you can't buy 1.5 gold coins for 1.95 Clonero.
3. Put the goods for sale can clones with the social status of the Peasant and higher (Craftsman and higher - on the Currency Market). If there is at least one clone with Energy below 0 at the Game account, it will be impossible to put a lot on the Currency Market.
4. The price is specified for one unit of goods, the volume of the offered goods for sale can be any (integer).
5. When placing a lot, the seller is charged a Commission of %commission_create%% of the total cost of the lot, but not less than %commission_create_min_gold% gold coins. At the moment of sale of the lot on the Commodities Market, the seller will be charged a Commission of 5% of the value of the goods sold; and 44.5% of the value of the sold lot on the Stock Exchange. These commissions are transferred in the State budget. No fees are charged on the Currency Market.
Every day the State pays out of the profit of the Trade Guild:
- 10% - to the reserve of securities of the Trade Guild;
- 10% - to bonus salary reserves at the Lumber Mill, Mill, Stone Mine, Ore Mine and Carters Guild, in equal shares for each enterprise;
- 3% - to bonus salary reserve of the employees of the Trade Guild;
- 10% - to reserves of securities, in equal shares for each type of securities;
- 3% - to the Active Players Reserves;
- 3% - to the Emperors' Residence Reserves.
- 10% - to the "Era of the Megaliths" Reserves
- 10% - to the Reserves of the next technological era
6. When removing the lot, the Commission is not returned.
7. Nominal price is minimally possible price per unit of goods, specified by the State. You can not put up for sale goods worth less than the nominal price.
8. Minimum/maximum unit price is the minimum/maximum current price of the goods listed for the sale. The volume of goods with the price in this range is displayed on the chart.
9. Purchase of lots occurs starting from the lots with minimum price on the market.
10. New lots are placed on the Commodities Market and Stock Exchange immediately. Lots created on the Currency Market are checked by the Game Administration within 3 working days before being placed.
11. The maximum number of lots that a player can put on the Currency Market is 3 lots per 1 day. The maximum volume of one lot is not limited. There are no restrictions on the number of lots on the Commodities Market or Stock Exchange.
12. The State can participate in trading on the Currency Market, buying gold for settlements with state enterprises.
13. When placing a lot, the seller can assign a percentage of the "discount" that will be deducted from the amount of gold that he will receive for the sale of the lot (that is, the sales price minus the sales commissions). If several lots with the same price appear on the market, the first will be bought out the lot, for which the seller has set the maximum "discount" percentage.
[править] An example how the "discount" operates
You placed the lot in the amount of 100 units of wood at a price of 0.025 gold coins. The value of the "discount" was indicated in 5%. Some lots of wood have already been placed at the price of 0.025 gold, but the maximum percentage of the "discount" offered by sellers is less than 5%. In this case, your lot will be bought first of all lots at the price of 0.025 gold. At the same time, you would have received on the game account, without a "discount": 100*0,025*0,95-100*0,025*0,005=100*0,025*0,945=2,3625 gold (taking into account the total Commission of 5,5% for the sale), with a "discount" of 5% you will receive instead: 100*0,025*0,95*0,95-100*0,025*0,005=100*0,025*0,8975=2,2437 gold.
If an existing lot at a price of 0.025 was set "discount" higher than 5%, then your lot will be sold after the lots with a higher "discount" will be sold.
In both cases, the purchase on the market occurs starting from the minimum price. That is, if also were lots, for example, with a price of 0.024 and 0.0243, they will be bought first.
After the sale of goods with a "discount", the size of the "discount" in gold is the income of the State. The State, in turn, pays out of this income:
- 10% - to the Trade Guild's Securities Reserves;
- 10% - to the Bonus Salary Reserves at the Lumber Mill, the Mill, the Stone Mine, the Ore Mine and the Carters Guild, in equal shares for each Enterprise;
- 30% - to the Enterprise Bonus Reserves at the Lumber Mill, the Mill, the Stone Mine, the Ore Mine and the Carters Guild;
- 10% - to the Emperors' Residence Reserves;
- 10% - to the Town Planning Reserves (according to the level of development of the Administrative Unit, the income goes to the Treasury of each AU);
- 10% - to the Reserves of Principalities with raised Crest;
- 5% - to the Resource Lottery prize fund, for all types of resources equally.
14. Dividends are not charged on securities offered for sale on the Stock Exchange or reserved in trade orders for placement. Accrual will resume as soon as the security is sold or withdrawn from sale (or the trade order is cancelled).
15. When buying or selling goods (only on Commodities Market or Stock Exchange), the trader at the end of the day receives Merchant's Authority points (equal to the amount of sale or purchase in gold coins, divided by 10). Points affect the place in the rating of traders, as well as the size of the salary, if your clone is an employee of the Trade Guild.
[править] Working with trading orders
In the Trade Guild (at Commodities Market, Stock Exchange and Currency Market) it is possible to use trade orders - orders to buy goods or to put the goods for sale. The use of orders can greatly simplify the process of trading. For example, if you create an order to buy goods, you will not need to constantly monitor the prices in the trading halls to have time to buy the goods at the right price. The order will do everything automatically according to the specified conditions.
In the case of using orders to put the goods, it is possible to achieve a higher profit, automatically putting the item on sale is more expensive than the current price on the market when it increases. If the price has not increased, you can cancel the order that has not been triggered, without losing the Commission for put the goods, as it would be with the direct creation of the lot.
Thus, orders are convenient for pending trading when you want to get more profit from trading.
You can view the list of orders of your clone by clicking on the "Trade orders" link and then selecting "Buy" or "Put for sale". It is also possible to create new or cancel an existing order there. Once an order is created, its parameters cannot be edited - you can only cancel the order. Note that each of your clones has its own list of orders.
The orders created by all players form a queue, and they are executed starting from the very first one, if its parameters satisfy the price of the goods on the market, and further on the list. If your order is not the first in the order queue, that is, there are orders of other players before it, whose conditions satisfy the prices on the market, your order will trigger only after these orders are triggered.
[править] An order to buy the goods
An order to buy is used for the pending purchase of goods at a certain price not exceeding the price specified in the order parameters.
When you create an order to buy, you must specify three parameters, similar to how you do it with a regular buying:
- name of goods;
- quantity of goods to buy;
- maximum price for buying (per unit), in gold coins.
At the moment of creating an order, the amount of gold is reserved from your account, equal to the total cost of the purchase of goods on the order (amount = quantity X price) (column "Reserved" in the list of orders). In case of cancel of the order, this reserve (or the residue of the reserve at the already occurred partial purchase of goods) will be returned to your account. In the process of purchase of goods, this reserve will be spent for buying. A fully executed order (for which the entire quantity of the goods was purchased) is highlighted in pink in the order list and remains in this list for information until you delete it manually.
Two conditions must be met to trigger an order to buying goods:
- the minimum current price for this type of goods should not be more than the one you specified when creating the order;
- your order must be the first (on the time of creation) in the queue among all pending orders for purchase with similar parameters, which are satisfied by this price.
The purchase takes place at a price not exceeding the price specified in the order. Purchase at a lower price than in the order is also possible if the two specified conditions are met. Herewith, the difference in gold coins is returned to your account. Example: you want to buy 100 units of wood, but not more expensively than 0.021. Then you place an order with the parameters: the quantity is 100 units and the price is 0.021 gold coins. At the same time, you can buy the wood even at the price of 0.0205, 0.0203, etc. (if the goods at this price will be available on the market at the time of the order triggers).
The purchase of goods may take place in parts, depending on its availability on the market - until the entire quantity of the goods is purchased.
[править] An order to put the goods for sale
The order to put the goods for sale is used for the pending placing of a lot at a specified price, provided that the current minimum price for this type of goods has risen to a specified value. The triggering of such an order is the creation and placement of a lot (goods) for sale, but not its sale, really.
When you create an order to put the goods for sale, you must specify four parameters:
- name of goods;
- quantity of goods to sell;
- price (per unit), in gold coins;
- the minimum price for this type of goods on the market, with an increase to which the order will trigger and the goods will be placed for sale.
At the moment of the order creation, a Commission for placing the lot at the specified price and in the specified quantity of goods, as well as the specified quantity of the goods, is reserved from your account. The Commission is reserved in the amount provided by the rules of the appropriate trading platform.
In case of removal of an unfulfilled order, all reserves will be returned to your account. When the order is triggered, the reserves will be used to create the lot and pay the Commission for the lot placing. The executed order is highlighted in pink in the list of clone orders and remains there only for information purposes. If you cancel an already executed order, neither Commission nor goods are returned - they have already been used to create a lot. If necessary, you can cancel the created lot in the appropriate section of the exchange (if you cancel the lot, the Commission for the lot placing is not returned).
To trigger your order, two conditions must be met:
- the minimum price for this type of goods must be at least the one you specified when creating the order (the "minimum price on the exchange" field);
- your order must be the first (on the time of creation) in the queue among all pending orders for placing lots with similar parameters, which are satisfied by this price.
If someone else's order is triggered before your order, resulting in a decrease in the minimum price, it is considered that the conditions on the market have ceased to meet the conditions of your order. To trigger it, the price must rise again to the value specified in your order (or higher).
Placing the goods in parts is not provided, the entire order is triggered at once.
Creation of an order to put the goods for sale is the creation of an order for the automatic goods placement upon the occurrence of certain conditions in the market. As long as these conditions have not come and the order has not triggered, you can always cancel it, and the reserved Commission for the goods placing will be returned to your account, and the reserved goods - in the bag of the clone.