In the Weapon shop you can buy weapons for military service or property protection.
An artillery pieces can be commanded by a clone of a social status of "Peasant" and higher, and a battle ship by a clone of a social status of "Townsman" or higher. These two types of weapons are used only in the process of training in the Principality's arena and in the fighting with the participation of Prince's Troops, Bandit Troops and Stash Raiders. They are not suitable for tournaments, security guard or robberies. For firing, battle ships and guns should be charged only with Cannon balls.
At the same time you can wear only one type of firearms and cold arms.
Each weapon has two characteristics: durability (the number of strokes or shots that can be committed by a weapon) and damage (the minimum and maximum number of units of health points that the enemy will lose when struck / fired).
Different types of firearms have different ammunition size, limiting the number of cartridges that can be taken with them into battle. You can buy ammunition in the Trade Guild, and if you get the weapons master education, you can make it yourself from the right components. For the protection of houses and AU salt cartridges are required, and combat cartridges in other cases.
With a full expenditure of durability, the weapon is considered non-working; it must be replaced with a new one. If there is a storehouse on the account, then it is possible to configure the automatic replacement of the consumed weapon (if it is in good order). The weapon will be replaced after the end of the fight, during a fight this is impossible.
[править] Weapon shop Reserves
Gold obtained from the sale of weapons in the Weapon shop is the income of the State. From this article of income the State pays:
- 14% - to the Military Ranks Reserves
- 10% - to the Salary Bonus Reserves at the General Staff
- 10% - to the Steel Rolling plant’s Securities Reserves
- 10% - to the Reserves of Principalities with raised Crest
- 10% - to the Enterprise Bonus Reserves at the Lumber Mill, the Mill, the Stone Mine, the Ore Mine and the Carters Guild
- 15% - to the State Treasury
- 5% - to the Emperors' Residence Reserves
- 3% - to the salary bonuses Reserves at the Steel Rolling plant
- 1% - to Charity Reserve