At the public school, clones can be trained in various professions. General Education will allow the clone to gain a higher social status (on the page "Social Status" of the "Character" menu).
Training of each specialty lasts 3 days (72 hours).
You have the opportunity to choose an accelerated training mode (for each specialty separately), for this the clone will spend more energy (additional "Work Efficiency" consumption).
- To speed up the learning process by 2 times, you need to spend 2 units of Work Efficiency;
- To speed up the learning process by 10 times, you need to spend 10 units of Work Efficiency;
- To learn instantly, you need to spend 20 units of Work Efficiency.
"1 unit of Work Efficiency" is the value of the energy value of food. You can learn more about the energy value of food in the Canteen section.
The clone takes the required amount of Work Efficiency from the Canteen. Don't forget to put food in the Canteen.
Attention! Training in each specialty begins separately. Therefore, Work Efficiency must be added separately for each science, before the start of training. Be careful, because after the start of training, it is impossible to add Work Efficiency. It is not possible to cancel an already started training.
You can study several specialties at the same time.
To obtain the status of "craftsman", a serf must study in a public school in the following specialties:
- "Literacy" = 1 gold coin;
- "Arithmetic" = 1 gold coin;
- "Carpentry" = 1 gold coin;
- "Weapon proficiency" = 1 gold coin;
- "Metallurgy" = 1 gold coin.
After the full completion of training, the status will increase automatically.
Your account will be deleted if:
- Your only clone on the account remained in the status of "serf" + his age has reached 1 year;
- Your only clone on the account remained in the status of "serf" + you do not log into your account (more than 90 days);
- You have not confirmed your E-Mail address in account settings.
Your account will be forever if:
- You have received the status of "Craftsman".
The lifetime of a clone (not the only one on the account) in the status of "serf" is always 90 days. At the end of 90 days, the clone in the status of "serf" will be deleted.
Each beginner can have his own mentor - this is a more experienced participant. He will help you understand the possibilities of the business simulator, give advice, and recommend a development strategy. A serf's mentor can be a clone of any status, starting from a craftsman. A mentor cannot be a clone from the same account as the serf.
Here you can see rating of mentors and choose any of them. Ask him for advice on any issue by internal mail.
For clones in the status of "serf" there is a restriction on sending letters - no more than one letter per hour. A serf can communicate with a mentor without restrictions. To do this, the name of the mentor must be specified in the public school.
If you specify your mentor's name before starting train in Public School:
- After successfully obtaining the "craftsman" status, your clone will be credited with +500 "Experience" units;
- Your mentor will also receive +4 "Experience" units.
See "About Mentors" page for more information.
To obtain the status of "peasant", a craftsman must study in a public school in the following specialties:
- Livestock Breeding = 2.5 gold coins;
- Geodesy = 2.5 gold coins;
- Agriculture = 2.5 gold coins;
- Trade = 2.5 gold coins.
To obtain the status of "townsman", a peasant must study in a public school in the following specialties:
- Monetary system of the State of the Land of Clones = 10 gold coins;
- Engineering = 10 gold coins;
- Сhancellery = 10 gold coins;
- Trade = 10 gold coins.
|Question||Will I be engaged in agriculture if my clone is in the status of "craftsman", but he studied the specialty "Agriculture"?|
|Answer||You can't. The opportunity will become available after the clone receives the social status of "peasant".|